Please follow the instructions below to guide you through identifying what caused this alert. Finding out the root cause of this alert will also help you to take steps to prevent similar alerts in future.
This pack cannot be reactivated because it has exceeded the time limit for reactivation.
• This pack has already been decommissioned and can no longer be reactivated because the 10-day time limit has been exceeded.
• Decommissioned packs should not be returned to the wholesaler.
• If you are certain the pack is not falsified, it may be returned to saleable stock but do not attempt to decommission the pack again as this may lead to alerts.
• If the pack is sent to another pharmacy or hospital on foot of a ‘borrowing’ request, the pack should be flagged as already decommissioned so the receiving pharmacy or hospital does not attempt to decommission it again.
To document your alert investigation in NMVS Alerts:
- Log into your NMVS Alerts account; or
- Click the link in the alert email that has been sent to your designated email address
Email us: email@example.com
Phone us: +353-1-5715320
- Monday – Friday 08:00-20:00
- Saturday 09:00-18:00
- Sunday and Public Holidays 11:00-18:00