Getting connected to the IMVS
Pharmacies, hospitals, wholesalers and all other persons authorised or entitled to supply medicines to the public who are connected to the IMVS are known as ‘End-Users’.
Before you register as an End-User with IMVO, you must first identify what FMD software solution you will use.
NB. If you are trying to register to use NMVS Alerts, IMVO’s alert management system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow the steps below to get connected:
- Before registering as an End-User we recommend reading these slides.
- Complete our online End-User registration here.
- Accept IMVO’s ‘End-User Terms & Conditions’ by ticking the relevant box on the online form.
- IMVO will carry out a ‘legitimacy check’ using the information provided and will follow up with you if there is any queries.
- Once the legitimacy check is complete, your IMVO account number and the technical information required to connect your FMD software to the IMVS will be issued to you by email.
- You then follow-up with your FMD Software Provider for support in completing the connection. If you have an internal IT department, they may handle this step for you.
If you are experiencing issues accessing the links please email email@example.com.
If you are already registered as an End-User and you are trying to access your organisations account in the IMVS click here.
About the End-User Registration Form
Please read the following notes before completing the form.
- The online form must be completed in one session. It is not possible to save a partially completed form and come back to it at another time. We would recommend that you allow 15 minutes to complete it (or longer if you need to register more than one location i.e. premises).
- The term ‘End-User’ is used at various points in the registration process. ‘End-User’ means any pharmacy, hospital, wholesaler or other organisation that has a software system connected to the IMVS for the purpose of verifying and decommissioning medicine packs.
- The form must be completed by an ‘Authorised Representative’ of your organisation. The Authorised Representative is the person who completes the online registration form (including accepting the End-User Terms and Conditions) and assigns the role of ‘Super User’ within your organisation.
- The final step in the online registration process is to accept IMVO’s End-User Terms and Conditions on behalf of the organisation and by the ‘Authorised Representative’. It is a matter for each organisation registering with IMVO to decide who this person will be. A copy of these terms & conditions is available to download here .
- Before you start completing the online form, ensure you have all the required information to hand including:
- Details of each location (i.e. premises) you wish to register, including, as applicable, the PSI retail pharmacy business registration number or WDA number for wholesalers;
- Name of your FMD Software Provider (see note 6);
- Name of your ‘Super User’ (see note 7). The Authorised Representative may be the Super User or they may nominate another colleague to this role. It is important to note that your IT software provider cannot be nominated as Super User.
- One of the pieces of information required on the registration form, is the name of your FMD Software Provider (i.e. the provider of your FMD system). If you have not yet decided what solution you will be using to connect to the IMVS, you will need to defer registering with IMVO until that information is to hand.
- Emails with the information required for technical onboarding of your system will be sent to the nominated Super User after registration is complete.
- If you are having difficulties using the online system for registering, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +353-1-5715320. If necessary, we can provide you with a Word version of the registration form to complete.