Please follow the instructions below to guide you through identifying what caused this alert. Finding out the root cause of this alert will also help you to take steps to prevent similar alerts in future.
This pack is already decommissioned as destroyed at this location.
• Once a pack is decommissioned as destroyed, it should be set aside for destruction. The pack cannot be decommissioned as supplied nor can it be reactivated (reintroduced into the supply chain).
• If you accidentally decommissioned the pack as destroyed, the pack can be returned to saleable stock – but you must not subsequently attempt to decommission it as supplied because this will lead to an alert being raised. This applies only to pharmacies and hospitals. Wholesalers must always set packs aside for destruction that have been decommissioned as destroyed.
• If the FMD software tells you that ‘an alert has been raised’ and you know you decommissioned the pack more than once due to a procedural error, please document the root cause of the alert in NMVS Alerts. Once documented the investigation is complete.
To document your alert investigation in NMVS Alerts:
- Log into your NMVS Alerts account; or
- Click the link in the alert email that has been sent to your designated email address
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone us: +353-1-5715320
- Monday – Friday 08:00-20:00
- Saturday 09:00-18:00
- Sunday and Public Holidays 11:00-18:00