I have an alert. What do I do next?
Please follow the instructions below to guide you through identifying what caused this alert. Finding out the root cause of this alert will also help you to take steps to prevent similar alerts in future.
- If you know the root cause of this alert and how to resolve it, you may supply the pack providing you have no overriding concerns about its authenticity.
- If you do not know the root cause of the alert, set the pack aside and begin an alert investigation. During this time you may wish to supply a different pack of the same product. If all packs of that product are raising alerts, you may wish to supply an alternative product if one is available.
- Your FMD software should have a link to specific guidance for your alert, which will guide you through your initial investigation. If you cannot access these links please contact your FMD software provider to fix this issue. These links are the best source of guidance to manage your alert.
- After you have done your initial investigation you should record your findings on NMVS Alerts (our alert management system). The easiest way to record your findings is to click on the link in the alert notification email you should have received from IMVO. If you did not receive this email please contact us. If you require any help on using NMVS Alerts please click here.
- If the alert help page advises you to contact IMVO, or you need any further assistance, we can be contacted using the details below.
To document your alert investigation in NMVS Alerts:
- Log into your NMVS Alerts account; or
- Click the link in the alert email that has been sent to your designated email address
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone us: +353-1-5715320
- Monday – Friday 08:00-20:00
- Saturday 09:00-18:00
- Sunday and Public Holidays 11:00-18:00